How To Get Started
- Your phone call to us immediately starts the process.
- You will share with us what has happened to prompt your call and we will ask a few questions and answer yours.
- Next is a thorough assessment of the situation. We will consult with you, then visit you and your loved one and assess the medical, social, environmental, financial and legal aspects of caregiving.
- The assessment results in a strategy/action plan, which will spell out in detail our recommendations and your options for engaging us and other resources in the ongoing care of your loved one.
- Early intervention is crucial. Don’t wait for a crisis!
Memory Care Home Solutions™
4389 West Pine Blvd. | St. Louis, MO 63108
Phone: 314-645-6247 | Fax: 314-645-6249
Monday-Friday 8:30am – 5pm
Get Our Newsletters